The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 04-10-2023, 12:01 AM
Devil8977 Devil8977 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Devil8977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker97 View Post
Just saw the news about the shooting at Siam Paragon, stay safe bro. Take care.
Ya , actually was planning to go there but lucky in the end never go cause of the rain
  #47  
Old 05-10-2023, 02:00 AM
visser visser is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Just shot my load with an LB from Obsessions, Nana Plaza. Damage:
420B for my drink + lady drink
1000B barfine
2500B for the girl
300B for ST room outside (2 mins walk)

This was on top of ALL the cash I paid just walking into bars looking for a ladyboy bar. I really canít be sure, but apparently Obsessions is the only ladyboy bar at Nana now? I was at Star on the second floor but the lady I was with told me that there arenít any ladyboys working there (she was insulted when I asked her if she was a ladyboy). She then pointed in the direction of Obsessions and told me to look there.

So I did. Word of warning, the waitresses there are very aggressive at asking for tips. They even pulled out their phones to video me when I refused.

Total damage for tonight: about $60 to $80 spent going from bar to bar and sitting with ladies till I finally found the LB I wanted. Sheís a total stunner, having worked at Tiffanyís before joining nana. Well worth the $200+ in total that I spent, since I would have paid the same in SG for much lower quality.

I really really couldnít tell (even with my experience) who was a ladyboy and who wasnít. So guys, just ask the bar or the girls if youíre curious.
  #48  
Old 05-10-2023, 05:12 PM
Frot Frot is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Any bros hv any advice for navigating service in BKK via online portals rather than bars?

So far come across:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/
https://www.ts-dating.com/shemale-es...ailand/Bangkok
https://xn--2-zyfi6a.com/

Prefer outcall to own hotel rm
Pls share yr good/ bad experiences TIA!
  #49  
Old 05-10-2023, 06:31 PM
hock19 hock19 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Just shot my load with an LB from Obsessions, Nana Plaza. Damage:
420B for my drink + lady drink
1000B barfine
2500B for the girl
300B for ST room outside (2 mins walk)

This was on top of ALL the cash I paid just walking into bars looking for a ladyboy bar. I really canít be sure, but apparently Obsessions is the only ladyboy bar at Nana now? I was at Star on the second floor but the lady I was with told me that there arenít any ladyboys working there (she was insulted when I asked her if she was a ladyboy). She then pointed in the direction of Obsessions and told me to look there.

So I did. Word of warning, the waitresses there are very aggressive at asking for tips. They even pulled out their phones to video me when I refused.

Total damage for tonight: about $60 to $80 spent going from bar to bar and sitting with ladies till I finally found the LB I wanted. Sheís a total stunner, having worked at Tiffanyís before joining nana. Well worth the $200+ in total that I spent, since I would have paid the same in SG for much lower quality.

I really really couldnít tell (even with my experience) who was a ladyboy and who wasnít. So guys, just ask the bar or the girls if youíre curious.

I have been to Obsession many times, but I don't ever encountered a waitress asking for tips!! MAybe because I bought her a drink!!

Other LB bars include B52 and Rainbow 1. Rainbow 1 is mainly Post ops.

BTW, what is the name of the girl you took out from Obsession??
  #50  
Old 05-10-2023, 06:36 PM
hock19 hock19 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frot View Post
Any bros hv any advice for navigating service in BKK via online portals rather than bars?

So far come across:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/
https://www.ts-dating.com/shemale-es...ailand/Bangkok
https://xn--2-zyfi6a.com/

Prefer outcall to own hotel rm
Pls share yr good/ bad experiences TIA!
I would rather go to some bar or some place where I can see the girl before I BF her. Have a drink or 2 with her before BFing her.

if you go on the website, it is really hit and miss.

Although sometimes, on a friends's recommendation, I would seek out a specific girl on the website. But generally, I like going to the bars and see what they have. You will be surprised. Once I went into a bar and had 3 girls all blowing their loads out in the bar after quite a few drinks!!
  #51  
Old 05-10-2023, 07:25 PM
loverboy25 loverboy25 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangkok!!!
Posts: 433
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2294 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I would rather go to some bar or some place where I can see the girl before I BF her. Have a drink or 2 with her before BFing her.

if you go on the website, it is really hit and miss.

Although sometimes, on a friends's recommendation, I would seek out a specific girl on the website. But generally, I like going to the bars and see what they have. You will be surprised. Once I went into a bar and had 3 girls all blowing their loads out in the bar after quite a few drinks!!
Yes agreed, Chemistry is something hard to determine unless you have a little interaction but that being said sometimes the word barfine is like a switch as well. The LBs know that u are on the hook now and back to the room things can quite well change.
  #52  
Old 06-10-2023, 08:19 PM
Crazy_horse 02 Crazy_horse 02 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: shit hole island
Posts: 257
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
Yes agreed, Chemistry is something hard to determine unless you have a little interaction but that being said sometimes the word barfine is like a switch as well. The LBs know that u are on the hook now and back to the room things can quite well change.
Chemistry can be a hit or miss thing with call in from online advertisements.
But also true for the bars, especially for those of use who don't speak the language.
Guess some times the alcohols help in the chemistry departments.
  #53  
Old 07-10-2023, 02:44 PM
visser visser is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I have been to Obsession many times, but I don't ever encountered a waitress asking for tips!! MAybe because I bought her a drink!!

Other LB bars include B52 and Rainbow 1. Rainbow 1 is mainly Post ops.

BTW, what is the name of the girl you took out from Obsession??
Ah yes, sorry. They were asking for drinks. But I didnít want to buy coz I mean, theyíre not gonna suck my dick at the end of the night, ya know what I mean. Felt like they were just bullying customers into giving them money.

Anyway, the ladyboy I took out was called Cartoon.

Wanted to go again last night after work but was held up by a work party and by the time I reached nana, it was 2am. Checked on Google and decided to head down to Checkin since Google said it closed at 3am but when I reached there, it was also closed. Luckily, thermae was nearby and so I decided to head over. Found this post-op that tried to lie that she was a lady but I took her anyway. Was a really good and fun fuck though.

Gonna have lunch then soapy then maybe another round at nana again tonight before I fly home.
  #54  
Old 07-10-2023, 10:32 PM
hock19 hock19 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_horse 02 View Post
Chemistry can be a hit or miss thing with call in from online advertisements.
But also true for the bars, especially for those of use who don't speak the language.
Guess some times the alcohols help in the chemistry departments.
No need to speak the language. In the bar, kiss kiss play play touch touch......Those actions will determine whether you and her are compatible!!

Basically just physical compatibility!! And yes, alcohol definitely helps - both sides!!
  #55  
Old 08-10-2023, 01:53 AM
visser visser is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Dropped into check in bar today to have a look at around 9pm. Bar was full of LBs, but none were my cup of tea. They were pretty wild though. It was a slow night and I was the only Asian customer. So the moment I sat down, I got swarmed. I picked a girl and the LB manning the bar also asked me to buy her a drink. So I did.

Long story short, Iím a shallow person and while they were getting frisky with me, pulling out their cocks and grinding me with their bare bottoms, I was simply not very interested. So I said thank you and moved on.

Though my target tonight was LB, I decided to check out Thermae as well since it was just across the road. It was an eye opener and there were definitely more than a few that I would willling take u out.

But anyway, I was here for some LB fun tonight so off I went to nana plaza.

Nana Plazaís girls were top notch as usual, and I wasted no time in singling out the one I watched. Solid 9/10.
  #56  
Old 08-10-2023, 08:12 AM
hock19 hock19 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Dropped into check in bar today to have a look at around 9pm. Bar was full of LBs, but none were my cup of tea. They were pretty wild though. It was a slow night and I was the only Asian customer. So the moment I sat down, I got swarmed. I picked a girl and the LB manning the bar also asked me to buy her a drink. So I did.

Long story short, Iím a shallow person and while they were getting frisky with me, pulling out their cocks and grinding me with their bare bottoms, I was simply not very interested. So I said thank you and moved on.

Though my target tonight was LB, I decided to check out Thermae as well since it was just across the road. It was an eye opener and there were definitely more than a few that I would willling take u out.

But anyway, I was here for some LB fun tonight so off I went to nana plaza.

Nana Plazaís girls were top notch as usual, and I wasted no time in singling out the one I watched. Solid 9/10.

Check in bar is one bar which you either like it or you dont. It is a very intense place. Not for the faint hearted. And to have a good time there, you need to spend quite some money on drinks, both for the girls and you. It is not the place where you nurse a beer for 2 hours!!

But I like the place as you dont really know how you will end up that particular night!! It is good fun - to me anyway!!

If you want a more peaceful controlled environment, there are other bars to go to.
  #57  
Old 08-10-2023, 12:12 PM
Naka_Timo's Avatar
Naka_Timo Naka_Timo is offline
Veteran Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Osaka, Japan
Posts: 11,118
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108133 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
But I like the place as you dont really know how you will end up that particular night!! It is good fun - to me anyway!!

If you want a more peaceful controlled environment, there are other bars to go to.
Upped +156
__________________

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON


"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
  #58  
Old 08-10-2023, 10:56 PM
Crazy_horse 02 Crazy_horse 02 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: shit hole island
Posts: 257
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Check in bar is one bar which you either like it or you dont. It is a very intense place. Not for the faint hearted. And to have a good time there, you need to spend quite some money on drinks, both for the girls and you. It is not the place where you nurse a beer for 2 hours!!

But I like the place as you dont really know how you will end up that particular night!! It is good fun - to me anyway!!

If you want a more peaceful controlled environment, there are other bars to go to.
Interesting insights bro, do more on some of these other bars you have mentioned.

Cheers.
  #59  
Old 09-10-2023, 01:41 AM
DR_DANGER DR_DANGER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
DR_DANGER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st Bkk trip

What if I just don't take alcohol in general? That's the one thing that's kinda preventing me from going to the bars. Don't mind buying a drink for the girls or even buying a coke for myself at the price of a beer.
  #60  
Old 09-10-2023, 01:58 AM
visser visser is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Check in bar is one bar which you either like it or you dont. It is a very intense place. Not for the faint hearted. And to have a good time there, you need to spend quite some money on drinks, both for the girls and you. It is not the place where you nurse a beer for 2 hours!!

But I like the place as you dont really know how you will end up that particular night!! It is good fun - to me anyway!!

If you want a more peaceful controlled environment, there are other bars to go to.

Agreed. Iím ok with going wild wherever whenever and I donít mind buying drinks. Problem is that the LBs thereÖ 95% not my type. Nana plaza obsession is a whole different thing altogether. More commercialised feel at the bar but the girls are much prettier. I had a superb experience both times I barfined.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
one off trip cava86 Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! 2 19-01-2017 04:42 PM
28 - 31 Jan Sponsored trip. Prelude to 3 week Europe trip ExBro Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! 35 20-11-2016 06:44 PM
Seeking female companion for a cruise trip + Europe trip WoSW Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! 38 14-03-2015 07:26 PM
Taiwan work trip turn out to be sex trip at kaoshiong NaDanNaDan International Field Reports 3 16-03-2013 10:56 PM
Day Trip to JB (20/4/07) mobydick The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene 13 24-04-2007 06:12 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph