The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2013, 10:42 AM
ahbengsony's Avatar
ahbengsony ahbengsony is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Real Japanese Ladyboy

Hi Guys,

Hardly post in this section . I am looking for a true blue ( real ) Jap ladyboy for a biz associate here. Maybe 300-500 / hr budget. For entertainment purposes to get some distributorship.

Please pm me if anyone have lobang. i know pretty tough to get real ones.
__________________
Do Believe My Tongue IS As long As my Avatar .Not my cock !!!!
  #2  
Old 04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
DynoRodHK's Avatar
DynoRodHK DynoRodHK is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: thailand
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Pure Newhalf don't travel, it's not in there nature, as they can get plenty at home at 300 US a shot. Most don't speak English, some will entertain gaijin if the mamasan is cool. You're chance of finding atrue blood Japanese outside of Japan is pretty low.

Let me know how you get on - I lived there for 12 years and was Barebacking them Shibuya style LBs most weeks. Think that's why the distrust foreigners, as bareback is the norm in some newhalf health.

Man I fucked some sweet ass in my time there..
__________________
I'll put my head between them and go bbbbbuuuuuurrrrggghhhh..
  #3  
Old 08-05-2014, 01:21 PM
DynoRodHK's Avatar
DynoRodHK DynoRodHK is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: thailand
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

http://img.cityheaven.net/img/girls/...00000001pc.jpgjust got back from Japan where I had fun barebacking a 19 year old femboy.

http://img.cityheaven.net/img/girls/...00000000pc.jpg

http://img.cityheaven.net/img/girls/...00000004pc.jpg
__________________
I'll put my head between them and go bbbbbuuuuuurrrrggghhhh..
  #4  
Old 08-05-2014, 01:23 PM
DynoRodHK's Avatar
DynoRodHK DynoRodHK is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: thailand
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

of course you have to speak Japanese if youre gonna get with that
__________________
I'll put my head between them and go bbbbbuuuuuurrrrggghhhh..
  #5  
Old 10-05-2014, 11:49 PM
skytng skytng is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

holy shit, she's cute
  #6  
Old 13-07-2023, 04:44 PM
bunkerbed321 bunkerbed321 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Visited Tokyo a week ago. The selection of Ladyboys and Crossdressers is amazing. All of them are Japanese. There are three mmain suppliers where one can go as a non Japanese speaking customer. And the selection as well price is very competitive. I had a 2h session with a 19yo ladyboy for about 300SGD this included the room she was in. Pretty amazing session. This was with Hime (agency) everything fully in English. There is also Sakura which is also in English or Libe. For Libe you have to contact them via email beforehand since in the on-line form you need to provide a Japanese phone number. But they are very responsive to email. Libe has the largest selection. Anyways, guess I have to visit Tokyo again, so many to try...
  #7  
Old 13-07-2023, 07:05 PM
hickory2 hickory2 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 283
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoRodHK View Post
Can't see the pics
  #8  
Old 14-07-2023, 07:55 PM
bunkerbed321 bunkerbed321 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Can't see the pics
This is from an ultra old post and not mine!
Here is the link to the girl I had:
https://en.hime.love/cast.php?cast=263

Pricing wise also a good deal...

...btw there is always someone zapping points. Now I am negative and can't receive pm anymore... seriously WTF?
  #9  
Old 14-07-2023, 10:46 PM
MatrixNeo's Avatar
MatrixNeo MatrixNeo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Matrix World
Posts: 216
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Some of them also got feature in JAV under Hime Label

https://en.hime.love/cast.php?cast=1016

__________________
Live with Pride, Die with Honor
  #10  
Old 14-07-2023, 11:42 PM
sammboyboy sammboyboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

yea some of the current japanese ladyboy who you can find from agent, are in jav as well. those are quite hot
  #11  
Old 15-07-2023, 06:27 PM
hock19 hock19 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Visited Tokyo a week ago. The selection of Ladyboys and Crossdressers is amazing. All of them are Japanese. There are three mmain suppliers where one can go as a non Japanese speaking customer. And the selection as well price is very competitive. I had a 2h session with a 19yo ladyboy for about 300SGD this included the room she was in. Pretty amazing session. This was with Hime (agency) everything fully in English. There is also Sakura which is also in English or Libe. For Libe you have to contact them via email beforehand since in the on-line form you need to provide a Japanese phone number. But they are very responsive to email. Libe has the largest selection. Anyways, guess I have to visit Tokyo again, so many to try...
In the Japanese context, what is the difference between Ladyboy and cross dressor?? Is the cross dressor actually a man dress up as a woman??
They all look alike, especially the really young ones. And they hardly go for bolts ons!!
  #12  
Old 15-07-2023, 08:30 PM
bunkerbed321 bunkerbed321 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
In the Japanese context, what is the difference between Ladyboy and cross dressor?? Is the cross dressor actually a man dress up as a woman??
They all look alike, especially the really young ones. And they hardly go for bolts ons!!
Yupp, good question. But since it is Japan it is very well regulated whom one calls a shemale and a cross dresser. Here an excerpt from the website from sakura-moon:
[What is a transsexual / transvestite (male daughter)? ]
At our shop, we categorize cast members who normally live as women and take female hormones as "transsexuals", and casts who normally live as men and dress up as women as "transvestites".
About female hormones
In general, if you take it, your skin will become finer and paler, your body and facial lines will become more feminine, and your breasts will become larger.
NH (transsexual) has a high sense of beauty and is devoted to body care, so she is much more feminine than women who are less conscious. Her voice is often feminine.
Don't worry, just because a cross-dresser is cross-dressing doesn't mean that she has a full beard or that she hasn't trimmed her shin hair.

In addition, as a classification unique to NH Health,
There are "with" / "with" / "without".
"Ari Ari" is a pole ant and a ball ant
"There is no" is a pole ant, a ball pear
"None and none" is neither
I've never heard of "Nashiari".
*If you remove the ball, the male hormone will be suppressed, making it more feminine.

Here the link to the website: Sakura-moon

They even have a small manga explaining what to expect from a session..very well organized.
  #13  
Old 16-07-2023, 09:13 AM
hock19 hock19 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 891
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Yupp, good question. But since it is Japan it is very well regulated whom one calls a shemale and a cross dresser. Here an excerpt from the website from sakura-moon:
[What is a transsexual / transvestite (male daughter)? ]
At our shop, we categorize cast members who normally live as women and take female hormones as "transsexuals", and casts who normally live as men and dress up as women as "transvestites".
About female hormones
In general, if you take it, your skin will become finer and paler, your body and facial lines will become more feminine, and your breasts will become larger.
NH (transsexual) has a high sense of beauty and is devoted to body care, so she is much more feminine than women who are less conscious. Her voice is often feminine.
Don't worry, just because a cross-dresser is cross-dressing doesn't mean that she has a full beard or that she hasn't trimmed her shin hair.


In addition, as a classification unique to NH Health,
There are "with" / "with" / "without".
"Ari Ari" is a pole ant and a ball ant
"There is no" is a pole ant, a ball pear
"None and none" is neither
I've never heard of "Nashiari".
*If you remove the ball, the male hormone will be suppressed, making it more feminine.

Here the link to the website: Sakura-moon

They even have a small manga explaining what to expect from a session..very well organized.
Thanks for the explanation. So it is really in line with what I think it is; and in line with universal definition.
  #14  
Old 17-07-2023, 09:47 AM
Squiffy Squiffy is offline
Samster (eP)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Singapore & Bangkok
Posts: 333
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
This is from an ultra old post and not mine!
Here is the link to the girl I had:
https://en.hime.love/cast.php?cast=263

Pricing wise also a good deal...

...btw there is always someone zapping points. Now I am negative and can't receive pm anymore... seriously WTF?
Shit. I need to book a trip to Tokyo.
  #15  
Old 18-07-2023, 12:39 AM
bunkerbed321 bunkerbed321 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Japanese Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Shit. I need to book a trip to Tokyo.
Didn't mentioned this in the previous post. I also went to Club Diamond because they offer a soapland experience with a TS. Was very excited, however when I arrived the guy at the door said that they do not have anybody available... I should have done a pre booking / next visit to Japan this will be on top of my list. Club Diamond and here the english version
Only the Japanese version has the soapland advertisement...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph