The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
avfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of lightavfan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GURRANTEE Model Figure (SWEET, FAIR, TALL, SLIM & LONG LEGS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
She mentioned ~25 samsters called her already and she is slowly trying to schedule and spread out.
Bro, maybe u can adv her to get a small notebook or sumting like the other FLs do to record down and better manage her appt.
Old 31-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cococokokoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her contact//advance tks
Old 31-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
player1313 is Cool - loads of Potential

tks to bro krizandrew for sharing yao yao's ctc,had a session with her yesterday afternoon,also went into a hotel with her,very friendly girl next door,tall n accomendate.check in hotel proceed with short bath,she then clean my M203 (dick) n golf hole.then proceed with bbbj,she's hardworking into it,i almost ONE ROUND AWAY,very deep suction she give,but she give mercy,as she notice tat i gonna to cum.then we proceed with fj,very wet firing hole with sufficient lubricant,soft moan which make me pump her from sideways,until i cum on her body.proceed with bath again,she clean my M203 n ammo.then she lay down on bed with me with her bra n panties,we chit chat for awhile before we left.the overall session,i should consider good n satisfied,will RTF coz tat basically majority man will be like to treated,rather than a rushing FIRING RANGE n fake moan. Bro,pls treat her well as she's still new,tks.
Old 31-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prettyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,can pm me her contact,tks
Old 31-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

donnykkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can I have her contact pls? Thanks!
Old 31-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by player1313 View Post
tks to bro krizandrew for sharing yao yao's ctc,had a session with her yesterday afternoon,also went into a hotel with her,very friendly girl next door,tall n accomendate.check in hotel proceed with short bath,she then clean my M203 (dick) n golf hole.then proceed with bbbj,she's hardworking into it,i almost ONE ROUND AWAY,very deep suction she give,but she give mercy,as she notice tat i gonna to cum.then we proceed with fj,very wet firing hole with sufficient lubricant,soft moan which make me pump her from sideways,until i cum on her body.proceed with bath again,she clean my M203 n ammo.then she lay down on bed with me with her bra n panties,we chit chat for awhile before we left.the overall session,i should consider good n satisfied,will RTF coz tat basically majority man will be like to treated,rather than a rushing FIRING RANGE n fake moan. Bro,pls treat her well as she's still new,tks.
Thanks for the FR. I share the exact same feeling like you, very friendly and service oriented. Not sure if you saw her wearing the red G-string while lying on bed to chat with you, if yes, gurrantee you'll ask for another round. hee..hee..
Old 31-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another round of ~20 ctcs given in less than 24 hours. She's new to handling so much appointments, so I've told some bros to try calling Tue/Wed onwards cos' these few days fully booked already.

~6 was rejected due to NO FR post, Low Points and just joined over pass 3 months - sorry bros. You need to try legal scene and write more juicy true FR to get more points.
Old 31-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
player1313 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,she was wearing the jap flag.
Old 31-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
scandal_fei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh No... on wonder din pick up calls...been trying to call her since yesdae but no pick up
Old 31-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

I heard quite a number of Samsters have try her service .... I look forward to your FR, please. Thanks in advance.

One bro tried yesterday and this afternoon RTF again, not sure who you are ... ... fallen in love already is it (I meant with her body), please post FR leh !!!

FYI, she mentioned one bro ask her to take cab to quite a far place, she spent $20+. She was paid $70 flat, after she ask for the transport, was given another $10. Brothers, if you're asking her to go specific place, please pay her transport separately okay. Thanks for your kind understanding.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

mrbuahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha thanks bro ..... can't believe it man ..she's not free untill thursday .... ?? omg ........

will post fr soon
Old 01-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3352 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
FYI, she mentioned one bro ask her to take cab to quite a far place, she spent $20+. She was paid $70 flat, after she ask for the transport, was given another $10. Brothers, if you're asking her to go specific place, please pay her transport separately okay. Thanks for your kind understanding.
What about to the L area just nearby GL? She don't want to go to any H81 in GL leh. A bit difficult for Bros who dun drive.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Waking D're is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaking D're is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, do u mind to share contact with me?

with FR after try.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Thks to TS Bro for sharing her ctc. Your 眼光 really quite high . Will go straight into ratings as quite late and tired liao..

Looks: 7.5~8/10 Young milf with pretty features, nice tinted wavy curly hair, IMHO she looks quite elegant. Only flaw may be her teeth which is a little crooked, but other than that quite chio.

Body: 8/10 Tall and slim, minimal bah at tummy area, can be considered quite well maintained for 28 yo. Got small rose tattoo below navel.

Breasts: 8/10 Ard "B" cup with pink nipples, soft and very nice to teh

Ass: 7/10 Not v big or full. If perky ass her body will be almost perfect liao. A little sag. But im not complaining

Legs: 8.5~9/10 Usually i dun mention abt this. But she has an extremely nice long, smooth, white, creamy pair of legs.

BBBJ: 7/10 Lack of suction. But have to compliment her on industry; bbbj me for damn long + no complains at all.

FJ: 8/10 Passionate. Tried many positions cowgirl missionary doggy just to name a few..

French: Yes
GFE + Service: High/Good. Made coffee for me, offer to shower me clean clean, hang my clothes, hang my towel, kept on pouring water serve me. Almost like GF or wife liao.

Defn a gem that i will RTF and intro to bros go try for all the reasons i mentioned above. Pls up me if you like my FR, leave your nick will defn return favor.

Happy Bonking!
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 01-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What about to the L area just nearby GL? She don't want to go to any H81 in GL leh. A bit difficult for Bros who dun drive.
Please ask her bro, if she can do L area as well without additional transport fee (anyway, taxi from G-L and back probably $10+ only lor). She stays in G, also need taxi to go down L area right, maybe just give $20 tips to cover everything lor.

I heard several generous bros leaving $30 tips for her (round off $100), wow ! No wonder, these $100 bros with RTF got better service than me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1