The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 15-09-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NotVeryRare is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Cheryl lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
her body already change since then.

njow much better.

Heard can take video too but no face
Old 15-09-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
elnino09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have her ctc to share?
Old 15-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboss View Post
Her BJ damn.....
Tell me about it bro. When u look at her sucking ur kkb. Feel so shiok to see such a hot wife sucking u and her hubby is at home with the kids. Damn shiok.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino09 View Post
Anyone have her ctc to share?

Don't tell you
Old 15-09-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
can link your FR here?
Please up me for sharing the contact with u bros.

Here my repost for you:

Ok I received too many PM asking me how I book her.

So I will explain my process:

1) I got her email and emailed her "[email protected]" <this email was on her Instagram before>. I told her that I am a fan of her photography and Instagram profile and very interest to take her out to dinner sometime. I didn't say anything about piakpiak or FL or booking. Just simple request.

2) At first she didn't really answer me. But I sent another email 2 weeks later, said there's a new restaurant want to check out, whether she is interested to just eat and hangout. Casual meet only. Eventually she replied my 2nd email. Ask me what is my social media, so I give her. She added me. <I guess she want to check if I am real or not>. Then she told me yes she can come hangout with me.

3) We have dinner together later in the week. Surprised she show up. She was late. I thought she will FFK me. She is actually quite good looking in person. Not very tall, but look quite fit and have those feisty look. Definitely do not look like some boring mother. Dress also quite sexy. At first she was a bit cold but warm up very quickly. We talk about her job. Her husband. Her kids. Just a good chit chat. To be honest, nice to get to know her. We eventually have some drink after dinner. I start to try to touch her, her thigh. After a bit of light touching, she told me she actually have a rate if we want to hook up. I ask her how much, she told me $600 for 1 hour. I was quite drunk and also she is one of those legend on SBF, so I agreed. Went to ATM. Got the cash gave her and we went to a close by hotel by Grab.

4) Sex was very good. <to be honest she did not keep track of time>. <Another thing is she was wearing some really sexy lace underwear underneath her clothes, she also have an interesting styled shave down there, so I am wondering whether she expect we will piakpiak that night>. Her body is quite fit for her age and motherhood. She is very, very wild. <Those aggressive type. So if bros looking for those feminine type, maybe she not for you.>Moan really well. Those kind of moan that will turn you on. Doggy was amazing, she have a very nice looking waist and back but very good at riding and the most amazing BBBJ. In the end she oso allow COF too. See the juice on her face is amazing, I wish I could take a picture. But she did not allow. I believe she did do something to her nn because I expect to see sag. But oso no sag. Or maybe I am drunk.

Overall, damage is very high for 1 hour. But for me very worth it. I will definitely see her again. Will see again.

So yes I believe she is very low profile about FL based on her behaviour, but she is definitely doing it.

Those bros who already piak with her will know what I am talking about.

<Oso she have quite a nice branded bag. Based on her job and kids, I think she must have a lot of side income from bros like me. Not disrespect her but just speculating this is an ongoing thing>.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Here my repost for you:

1) I got her email and emailed her "[email protected]" <this email was on her Instagram before>. I told her that I am a fan of her photography and Instagram profile and very interest to take her out to dinner sometime. I didn't say anything about piakpiak or FL or booking. Just simple request.

2) At first she didn't really answer me. But I sent another email 2 weeks later, said there's a new restaurant want to check out, whether she is interested to just eat and hangout. Casual meet only. Eventually she replied my 2nd email. Ask me what is my social media, so I give her. She added me. <I guess she want to check if I am real or not>. Then she told me yes she can come hangout with me.

3) We have dinner together later in the week. Surprised she show up. She was late. I thought she will FFK me. She is actually quite good looking in person. Not very tall, but look quite fit and have those feisty look. Definitely do not look like some boring mother. Dress also quite sexy. At first she was a bit cold but warm up very quickly. We talk about her job. Her husband. Her kids. Just a good chit chat. To be honest, nice to get to know her. We eventually have some drink after dinner. I start to try to touch her, her thigh. After a bit of light touching, she told me she actually have a rate if we want to hook up. I ask her how much, she told me $600 for 1 hour. I was quite drunk and also she is one of those legend on SBF, so I agreed. Went to ATM. Got the cash gave her and we went to a close by hotel by Grab.

4) Sex was very good. <to be honest she did not keep track of time>. <Another thing is she was wearing some really sexy lace underwear underneath her clothes, she also have an interesting styled shave down there, so I am wondering whether she expect we will piakpiak that night>. Her body is quite fit for her age and motherhood. She is very, very wild. <Those aggressive type. So if bros looking for those feminine type, maybe she not for you.>Moan really well. Those kind of moan that will turn you on. Doggy was amazing, she have a very nice looking waist and back but very good at riding and the most amazing BBBJ. In the end she oso allow COF too. See the juice on her face is amazing, I wish I could take a picture. But she did not allow. I believe she did do something to her nn because I expect to see sag. But oso no sag. Or maybe I am drunk.

Overall, damage is very high for 1 hour. But for me very worth it. I will definitely see her again. Will see again.

So yes I believe she is very low profile about FL based on her behaviour, but she is definitely doing it.

<Oso she have quite a nice branded bag. Based on her job and kids, I think she must have a lot of side income from bros like me. Not disrespect her but just speculating this is an ongoing thing>.

Ty for your FR Had similar experiences but pre-covid
Old 15-09-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Here my repost for you:

That one big price for 1 hr 1 shot. However, I cant rule out that I may not want to "friend" her 1st.
Old 15-09-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

What is FFK? $600 per hour, value is in the cock of the fucker...She's my idol too...slurps
Old 15-09-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!

Had similar experience to the bros here.

1k for 2 hours.
I can also atest to the fact that she gives a good deep throat. She really enjoys sucking cock. The slurping sound dam shiok haha.

Mine was lucky... no need to make 'friend' but she was particular about the hotel. I.e. no budget hotel

Her boobs are confirmed enhanced if you compare the old photos.

Hope she is doing well still. 😀
Old 15-09-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneThomson View Post
That one big price for 1 hr 1 shot. However, I cant rule out that I may not want to "friend" her 1st.
she is quite flexi on that "1 shot" portion.
Old 15-09-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
she is quite flexi on that "1 shot" portion.
Looking like you got up her too, care to share more
Old 15-09-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotVeryRare View Post
Looking like you got up her too, care to share more
It seems weird how you ask others to share more yet majority of your posts are about you not sharing.
Old 16-09-2023, 07:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 0
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yea, true. 1k for 2 hours, no budget hotel.
Old 16-09-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
It seems weird how you ask others to share more yet majority of your posts are about you not sharing.

I shared but u never share
Old 16-09-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Yea, true. 1k for 2 hours, no budget hotel.
2 hours meh but yeah +$ if want special request
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1