The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 07-04-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cheryl lee

Managed to up her abt 2 years back via SA platform. I guess that’s how most bros here upped her. Unless ya attractive enough can slide a dm through her insta and try.

With the right amount anything can do one. She loves mbs hotel, usually will on you for morning or afternoon sessions.
Old 07-04-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 12
dooku772003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdooku772003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Managed to up her abt 2 years back via SA platform. I guess that’s how most bros here upped her. Unless ya attractive enough can slide a dm through her insta and try.

With the right amount anything can do one. She loves mbs hotel, usually will on you for morning or afternoon sessions.
Sorry bro. Mountain tortoise here but what's SA platform?
Old 07-04-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Mole on her face says it all
Old 07-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light

Seeking Arrangement
Old 07-04-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 13
genpure is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenpure is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenpure is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fucked her before. After seeing all the latest pics on ig and the comments here, I guess I gonna book her again and ram my bro in her as hard as I can
Old 07-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
Last Fri spotted her with hubby and child for breakfast at Nex mall. Finally manage to get a glimpse of her face to face with her denim shorts and sports bra. Too bad O.C and recruits with at the time.
Denim shorts and sports bra….wow….that’s nice!!!!!
Old 07-04-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

how she like? lose cb or normal. Can't be tight cos a slut like her would be a village bike
Old 08-04-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
how she like? lose cb or normal. Can't be tight cos a slut like her would be a village bike
Spot on bro, that’s why after so long I do have the urge to find her again. Got so many young ktv girls out there young fresh and tight. If you have several playgrounds this kind of standard play once or twice sian liao
Old 08-04-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Should be can gt, but need pay premium price surely. prob need to treat her online shopping also..
Old 09-04-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
Should be can gt, but need pay premium price surely. prob need to treat her online shopping also..
Not really most SA users are usually selective over the guy’s profile first, then money.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Dominatrix888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What's SA platform??
Old 22-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Having a nice public holiday
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-04-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15278 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Cheryl lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Having a nice public holiday
wow you bring her go Raya House Visit
Old 01-05-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
se8th deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now at ABC market leh.
Old 02-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

One great MILF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1