The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 22-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 23
nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheryl lee

I saw her at an event last week.
Let's just say she looks a lot better with her clothes on.
She sure knows how to dress well for a mother of 3.
Old 22-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Ask her remove makeup n she looks like
Any other gal tat walks on the street in your neighborhood. Her tits turned me off.sad to say
If you see someone like her offering a fj at massage parlour, most will reject at $100 per shot. Meet her outside with her OL, milf attire carry baby and FOC bonk, most will cheong. Lol!
Old 22-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia8888 View Post
I saw her at an event last week.
Let's just say she looks a lot better with her clothes on.
She sure knows how to dress well for a mother of 3.
Her sagging boobs looks worst that those ah ma. Apologies.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aserty View Post
why her mole change
mirror image....
Old 22-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

The comments are savage sia ...
What ever happen to respect ...
Don't like ok la move on ...
At least she dare to bare ...
Your poison is gold to others mah ...
Old 22-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

wow didn't realise so many dislike her and my sharing of her pictures

okay then will stop sharing her pictures since its not popular
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Pls continue sharing bro...
Appreciate ur effort
Old 22-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Do continue to share. Those who dont like can dont click on this thread. Its the same for the rest of threads in this section, im sure not all 100% of people will like each thread
Old 22-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Lets be fair here. For a mother who has breastfed 3 kids, she still looks great. Kudos to the bros who share the pics. Sag etc .. c'mon - she still looks great. Keep on sharing. Anyway sharing is caring!!!!

Last edited by Wins88; 22-08-2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!

This photographer has a few photos of her... I think he's the one who did her last shoot
https://www.instagram.com/johnnystudios/
Old 22-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider85 View Post
This photographer has a few photos of her... I think he's the one who did her last shoot
https://www.instagram.com/johnnystudios/
thanks to this bro, reproduced for ur viewing.

Old 23-08-2017, 01:35 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

So many bros don't like her front view with sagging boobs? I actually kinda of like them. Dated a Ms Chinatown Brisbane back in the day, hot like hell, but bra off, sagging boobs due to early child birth, and losing lots of weight after

thanks to the bros who ups me, here's 2 backview/pussy pictures for you

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-08-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 13
ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

I feel you, brother

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 23-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
thanks to this bro, reproduced for ur viewing.

Wow. Not bad. The photographer did UP her too? Hehe.
Old 23-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Wow. Not bad. The photographer did UP her too? Hehe.
maybe liao.........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1