View Single Post
Old 14-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post
Never tried xiao wei last time but I tried her last Saturday and her service was horrible.

Very rough BJ. Nothing special in her service before FJ. During FJ, willing to change position at request.
The session wasn't even 15 mins in and she asked why I taking so long to cum.
Explained to her that I had another session more than an hour ago, maybe that's why taking longer.
She stopped the FJ and insisted on HJ which was forceful af.
A short while later she just said that she couldn't do it and just went to wash herself and ended the session. Ask me to go home cause "no one here can make you cum now".

Shitty services aside.
-She plays fucking loud music.
-Probably the most cui looking $50 (list says $60) girl there. Why did I get her service? Only available room at that time and never tried before so why not?
-Body shape is okayish but her skin has artifacts, especially around her boobs region, super turn-off. I didn't even want to touch it.
-Actually my worst bonk ever.

Maybe she dont like my looks, bad mood whatever. Feel free to try my dudes.
Yeah I also kena that. I too went to my regualr before vising her. Honestly I don't blame her but BJ and HJ very rough